Brand new benefits for Mosaic in the TrueBlue loyalty program
JetBlue has announced a series of new enhancements to its award-winning TrueBlueÂ® loyalty program for MosaicÂ® members – the airline’s most profitable loyalty group.
From January 2022, Mosaics will be eligible for an expanded list of benefits to enhance their JetBlue experience throughout the year. JetBlue also introduces a whole new loyalty experience – Mosaic + – rewarding its most engaged customers. All Mosaics that qualify in 2022 will be eligible for new special perks that are only available in 2022 until the end of the year.
âTrueBlue has always been focused on giving our customers new ways to get even more of the JetBlue travel experience they already know and love, which is why in 2022 we are rolling out additional benefits for our travelers. more frequent â, declared Don Uselmann, Vice-President, Loyalty and Personalization.
âWith new perks for the New Year, we’re making sure our Mosaic program always offers our most loyal customers something new to look forward to. “
More for mosaics
From January 5, 2022 until December 31, 2022, JetBlue Mosaic members will be able to use new exclusive benefits, including new Even MoreÂ® Space seat upgrade opportunities, access to FoundersCard benefits and new transportation benefits. earthly. These extended benefits are in addition to the existing range of benefits already enjoyed by Mosaic members. New Mosaic benefits for 2022 include:
- 100% discount on the redemption of Even MoreÂ® Space points.
- Purchase an Even More Space seat with points at the time of booking or check-in. In 2022 it will never exceed 200 points and Mosaics will get a 200 point discount after flying. This benefit is available to Mosaic members and travel companions on the same reservation. Points and discounts apply per person, per segment.
- Exclusive FoundersCard membership
- Enjoy over 500 premium travel, business and lifestyle benefits, including exclusive member rates and privileges, loyalty status upgrades, and more. Once members qualify for Mosaic, they will receive an email with a registration link.
- Free and unlimited upgrades on Heathrow Express
- Upgrade from Express to Business First on the Heathrow Express between Heathrow and Paddington Station. Mosaic members can purchase any Express ticket and must show their same-day boarding pass which says “MOSAIC” or displays the Mosaic logo to a member of Heathrow Express staff upon boarding.
Meet Mosaic +
The airline is increasing the possibilities to participate in the Mosaic experience throughout the year by offering Mosaic +, aimed at the most committed JetBlue customers. Mosaic + members will receive all of the above benefits, plus the most requested benefit, free upgrades to Mint class. To qualify for Mosaic +, customers must earn 45,000 Mosaic qualification points or spend $ 150,000 on their JetBlue Plus card or JetBlue Business card.
- Four mint improvements in 2022
- Book in the back, upgrade to Mint at no additional cost, with four upgrades redeemable for any Mint flight (excluding London), pending availability 24 hours prior to departure. Upgrades can also be used for only one travel companion on the same booking. Simply reserve a seat for the Basic JetBlue experience on an eligible Mint flight at least 96 hours prior to departure, and Mosaic + members will automatically be placed on the waitlist for Mint, as long as a certificate is available.
- FoundersCard Elite Membership
- Enjoy over 500 premium travel, business and lifestyle benefits, including exclusive member rates and privileges, loyalty status upgrades and more that go beyond standard membership . Mosaic + members will receive even more benefits with FoundersCard Elite. Once members qualify for Mosaic +, they will receive an email with a registration link for FoundersCard Elite.
Earn more the NEA way
As part of JetBlue’s growing northeast alliance with American Airlines, members of the TrueBlue loyalty program are eligible to earn Mosaic qualifying points on all American-operated flights. The build-up agreement covers US flights operating under the JetBlue code within the Northeast Alliance of Carriers, as well as all other US flights operating anywhere in the world. Plus, Mosaic members enjoy some of their favorite perks on US-operated flights booked through jetblue.com, including dedicated airport check-in counters, expedited security lanes, priority boarding with dedicated boarding lanes and up to 2 free checked bags. In order to take advantage of these benefits, members must book on jetblue.com and enter their TrueBlue number when booking.