Job: Reservations Manager at Allicom Travels
We are looking for a detail-oriented Flight Reservations Manager to help our customers meet their reservation needs and market all of our travel products and services. You will provide a variety of planning and reservation services, including answering customer questions, making travel suggestions, and booking airline tickets, hotel rooms, and tours. etc
Knowledge of GDS is essential with professional experience of at least one year.
The ideal person should be on leave in or around Lagos Island.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the skills listed above.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients, including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Assist passengers and customers with all travel-related inquiries, including but not limited to changes or cancellations, and promote special offers.
- Sell travel products such as tours/holidays and provide detailed advice on routes and destinations.
- Speak with customers to determine travel dates and financial considerations.
- Establish and maintain cordial relations with all customers; achieve and strive to exceed quality and productivity goals.
- Use of Amadeus GDS and other reservation systems to check availability and reservation.
- Track inquiries and convert them into sales.
- Contribute to the revenue growth and profit margin of the organization by achieving the sales target.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Work with impressive attention to detail.
Click here to apply