Provincial parks are still accepting reservations through September
Summer vacation may be over in Saskatchewan, but camping season is not.
The provincial government reminds campers that sites can be reserved online until September 30 at nearly all provincial parks, with all services and amenities still available.
From September 6 to 30, there is also an offer available: book one night of camping and get one free with the promo code FALLINTOCAMPING. The promotion is only available for overnight camping reservations for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.
The government is hosting a number of special park events throughout September. These include:
- September 3: Summer Cinema at Great Blue Heron Provincial Park, featuring the movie “Luca”.
- September 9-11: Smoke’n the Valley BBQ Contest at Buffalo Pound Provincial Park. There is also a special offer for overnight campsites at Buffalo Pound from September 8-12. By entering promo code BBQBOGO, campers can book one night of camping and get one free.
- September 10: Summer Cinema at Pike Lake Provincial Park, with the movie “Encanto” on the big screen.
- September 17: Back in the boreal forest at Meadow Lake Provincial Park, with a guided hike.
- September 18: Guided fall hikes at Echo Valley Provincial Park.
Blackstrap Provincial Park will be offering Back2Nature Wellness and Adventures this fall, featuring a stand-up paddleboard and evening sauna experience on select evenings in September.
To reserve campsites or to pre-register for special fall events, visit this website.