Recycling Advisory Committee Meeting – City of Cambridge, MA
Recycling Advisory Committee (RAC) Meeting Agenda
June 8, 2022, 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Minute taker: Diane Roseman
To join the meeting:
The Web: https://cambridgema.zoom.us/j/88399786374
Telephone: 301 715 8592; Meeting ID: 883 9978 6374
1. Cleaning, 8:00 a.m. (10 mins)
• Vote on the May Minutes
2. City Updates (30 min)
• Updates on the deployment of the city’s trash cans
o New carts being delivered; door hangers on each of them.
Survey presented on this subject. 120 responses as of 05/25.
• Revision of the prescription. Pay particular attention to headings 8.24.030, 8.24.050, 8.24.070, 8.24.120.
3. Sub-Committee Topics (35 min)
• Sub-committee session
• Each sub-committee provides an update to the entire RAC
4. Closing, 9:15 a.m. (15 mins)
• Public Comment
• Action Plan/Decisions
o Summer Events for RAC – review options
o Social RAC in July/August
Committee members are appointed by the Director General. All meetings are open to the public. Members of the public may speak during the public comment section for up to two minutes. If you would like to speak, please contact Mike Orr at 617 349-4815 or [email protected] by 1 p.m. the day before the meeting. You can also email or post written comments to include in the public comments instead of speaking at the meeting. The committee chair must grant permission to non-members who request to speak at the meeting.
Meeting minutes are available online here: CambridgeMA.Gov/Services/Recycling
Next meetings in 2022
All meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
• September 14
• October 12 (NOTE: this date may change)
• November 9
• December 14