TS ECET Seat Allocation Result 2022 (today); Download College Assignment
TS ECET Phase 1 Allocation of seats Result 2022: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam result declared on 12th August 2022. The counseling process for the same began on September 7. Once the process is complete, the authority will announce the result of the award. TS ECET Phase 1 Place Allocation Date and College Allocation Information Upload Process can be found in this article.
Update (17.09.2022): Officials are all set to declare the result of the 1st round seat allocation today. Visit the page frequently to get the attribution link.
TS ECET Phase 1 Allocation of seats Result 2022
The result of the allocation of the first TS ECET seat will be published on 17th September 2022. This is the official provisional date of the result. The result will be published on the website of the Telangana State Board of Higher Education. If you are a qualified TSECET candidate, remember to book your online slot for certificate verification.
TSECET First seat allocation result 2022
|Governing authority||Telangana State Board of Higher Education|
|Exam title||TS ECET: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Certificate Verification||9/09/2022 to 14/09/2022|
|Outcome of phase I (provisional date)||09/17/2022|
|Online self-declaration and fee payment||09/17/2022 to 09/22/2022|
|Reports to Designated Colleges||09/30/2022 to 10/10/2022|
Telangana ECET Phase 1 Seat Allocation Process
- The online registration process for qualified TS ECET candidates for the certificate verification process. This can be done in online mode only by providing candidate details.
- Payment of Processing Fee: An online credit/debit card/net banking fee must be paid to complete the registration process. The fee for ST and SC students is ₹600 while for any other category of students it is ₹1200.
- Slot reservation: The slot reservation option will be offered online once the registration window has closed. You will have the option to book your report date, time and call center,
- Certificate Verification: Applicants must physically report to the helpline at the specified date and time for verification of their certificates. Wearing a mask is mandatory when reporting.
- Exercise Options: After successful verification of the certificate. Applicants will receive login credentials on their registered phone number and they will have to select the colleges of their choice from the full list. You should select as many colleges as possible for maximum chances of selection.
- Result of the allocation of seats: The result of the seat allocation will be posted on the official TSCHE website. You must upload your subdivision decree by providing the necessary information online. Then you have to pay the fee and appear for self-declaration through online mode.
- This process will be repeated once more for candidates who cannot be allocated seats in Phase I of the process.
TS ECET 2022 2nd Phase Seat Allocation Result
Documents to take when verifying the certificate: Telangana ECET
- Map of Adar
- TSECET documents: Classification card, Hall ticket
- Note sheets/ Certificates: 10th/equivalent, 12th/equivalent, Provisional Diploma/Certificate, 6th Grade Certificates of Education at Diploma for Mathematics Baccalaureate Candidates, 5th Grade Certificates of Education at Diploma for Statewide Students )
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- SAP (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate (if applicable)
- For applicants from other states: Certificate of residence/employer
- Minority certificate (if applicable)
Download TS ECET 2022 Phase 1 Seat Allocation Result
- Open Google Chrome or any other web browser on your device and open the website, https://tsecet.nic.in/
- Click on the Candidate Login link on the top panel of the webpage.
- Now type your Login ID number, TSECET Hall ticket number, password, date of birth in the designated field boxes. Enter the Value of captcha code and click on the Login button.
- You can now view the tentative assignment details of the nominated college.
- To secure the assigned seat, you must Pay the tuition of the college via the web portal.
- If you have chosen to accept the assigned place and paid the tuition fees, you will be required to complete self reports on the online portal within the given time window.
- Once payment of fees has been made, To download the attribution order for the designated college.
- Get the attribution order and the costs Payment details printed for declaration day.
Admissions process TS ECET 2022
If you are satisfied with the seat assigned to you, you must follow the process below to save the seat.
Payment of tuition fees: SC ST applicants must pay a minimum of ₹5000 in addition to tuition fees while applicants in all other categories must pay a minimum fee of ₹10000 in addition to tuition fees. The additional charge amount will be returned to the same back account from which payment is made after the release of the final seat assignment order.
Online self-declaration: This is done on the official TSCHE website via an online procedure.
Report to designated college: Candidates who have accepted the seats from the first allocation result should report to their designated institute with the requested documents in between. September 30, 2022 at October 10, 2022.
TSECET 2022 Phase I Seat Allocation Result: Kye Links
Self-declaration in TSECET 2022 is an online verification process. This facility is only accessible to pre-screened students to confirm their assigned seat.
If you fail to secure a seat during TSECET 2022 Phase 1, you can apply again for the second round of seat allocation.
No, the certificate verification process for TSECET 2022 will take place at the indicated time Telephone support center in the physical presence of the candidate.